Sunday, February 1

GEW9

The BFF twittered* this week: "Declaring '09 "Games Every Weekend 09." CoC CCG, Gametap, Zombie RPG's, party games, L4D, game convos, and other sorts of extreme nerditry." To which I whole heartedly agreed! Being this is only the fourth weekend of the year, I think I/we have successfully gamed every weekend so far, especially since he's adding computer games in there. With also the added bonus, that since he only works four days a week, Monday is still officially 'the weekend'. ;p
So thanks to a couple '$10 off a purchase of $30 or more' coupons, we each purchased a game yesterday at our local Big Box Hobby and Gaming store. (I don't need to give them extra advertising by mentioning their name, I do prefer to support local shops, but you can't turn down a free $10) The BFF picked up World of Warcraft minis, and I bought Humans!!! in my never ending quest to own all games Zombie related!
We plan to game this afternoon, or as he put it, play a game during the stupid-bowl, so we'll have to see whose game gets played first!


*Yes, I twitter too, but not as well as he. Feel free to follow either of us if you are in the twitterverse.

No comments: